The Liverpool Irish Festival starts on Thursday 11th October, marking ten years of celebrating the musical, historical, cultural and sporting links between Liverpool and the Emerald Isle.
This year’s festival has been condensed into ten days, and runs from 11th to 21st October 2012.
Musical highlights include (click the links for more info):-
- Thursday 11th – Dervish @ The Epstein Theatre
- Sunday 14th – John O’Connell @ O’Neill’s
- Monday 15th – Ian Prowse Monday Club Irish Edition @ The Cavern Pub
- Thursday 18th – Mary Coughlan @ St George’s Hall Concert Room
- Friday 19th – Irish Sea Sessions 2012 @ Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- Sunday 21st – Young People’s Concert @ Sefton Park Palm House
There’s plenty more music going on at venues across the city, plus lots more besides.
For full details about this year’s festival visit
And to download this year’s brochure, click on the image below.
Liverpool Irish Festival 2012 preview